Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter to the Sultan from the Tzar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yermak Solok
Dual Monarchy (Khrom)
Yermak Solok

Letter to the Sultan from the Tzar Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the Sultan from the Tzar   Letter to the Sultan from the Tzar I_icon_minitime10.08.22 3:01

From his majesty Vladimir Mayakoloivich I to Sultan Farrukh III,

I have sent this letter and emissary to deliver my most sordid apology. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. My people have been given the most abysmal news and I again feel responsible not only for your grief, but for all our peoples.

You told me of The Hyadina, unfortunately before being able to guarantee their protection, they wandered into an
unstable and poor region of Rokkarstan. My garrison lord and several Braskrities (local villages) warned and pleaded for them not to go further. Despite this, the Hyadina continued. My Krieb Guard were notified of the arrival of your Hyadina, and rushed with utmost haste to their safety but these men were not successful. I was told It was at this point they were killed leaving us with a tragedy.

The Tzardom will and is willing to help in whatever way we can, the person responsible will be prosecuted. I cannot allow the death of King Kloinicus, nor his people, nor his servants whom may be innocent.The person responsible will be given to you. For the good of our world persue this matter no longer, allow peace to remain for both our peoples sake.
Back to top Go down

Letter to the Sultan from the Tzar
Page 1 of 1