Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter to the Tzar from the Sultan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheikh Moctar
Ibesh Sultanate
Sheikh Moctar

Letter to the Tzar from the Sultan Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the Tzar from the Sultan   Letter to the Tzar from the Sultan I_icon_minitime02.08.22 23:03

Seventy Third Hiqba Following the Revelations of Occulem, Second Mahj

Issued with great urgency by His Magnanimity, Sultan Farrukh, Third of His name

To the esteemed Tzar Mayakoloivich I of Khrom-Vestria, it is with remarkable concern and excitement both that I pray this letter finds you well and much more importantly, with considerable haste. I wish to convey my regret that events unfolded to which denied the opportunity for our meeting with one another during the ground-breaking correspondence of "Moot Rock", and I do sincerely hope that our beloved Sheikh Moctar was received without incident. Word has now reached my ears that the most divine of figures in our nation have recently embarked on one of their many pilgrimages and adventures to the south, most likely as a result of diplomatic endeavours having been established across our oceans.

Our most treasured Hyadina will not be difficult to identify, they are three priests garbed in the Ibesh fashion who intend nothing outside of supreme benevolence and generosity. Exchanging gifts and good will to all they encounter, furthermore serving no potential concern for intrusion to sovereignty or harm. We kindly ask that you treat these incredibly revered souls with respect and tolerance, as they will undoubtedly do so in return.

Regards, the Sultanate.

Letter to the Tzar from the Sultan Hyadin10
Back to top Go down

Letter to the Tzar from the Sultan
Page 1 of 1