Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter To Yermak Solok from Tzar Mayakoloivich I.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yermak Solok
Dual Monarchy (Khrom)
Yermak Solok

Letter To Yermak Solok from Tzar Mayakoloivich I. Empty
PostSubject: Letter To Yermak Solok from Tzar Mayakoloivich I.   Letter To Yermak Solok from Tzar Mayakoloivich I. I_icon_minitime31.07.22 15:06

My Dearest Yermak, My arrival on Moot Rock was met with great anticipation, the weather was clear and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. My concern is always it, but it seems to be proceeding well. Nothing I found was overwhelmingly important but I was taken around to their respective empires along with the Krieb Guard. Firstly, I visited my other half beloved Vestria. I am delighted to see them flourish. I was particularly impressed with the Republic, when I arrive home wait for me for we will speak of them.

The north seems stable, although none of my expectations of a large empire were met but it was beautifully maintained and the Ibesh were nothing but pleasant and friendly, although eerie. I didn't care much for their diplomat. I shall return when the winds will allow me, think on this my friend it may be a good world after all.
Back to top Go down

Letter To Yermak Solok from Tzar Mayakoloivich I.
Page 1 of 1