Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter to King Kloinicus from Tzar Mayakoloivich I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yermak Solok
Dual Monarchy (Khrom)
Yermak Solok

Letter to King Kloinicus from Tzar Mayakoloivich I Empty
PostSubject: Letter to King Kloinicus from Tzar Mayakoloivich I   Letter to King Kloinicus from Tzar Mayakoloivich I I_icon_minitime31.07.22 15:05

I write to you knowing of your concerns I will work with you at Moot. But when you return we will have to set this up. Your situation is my top priority, mostly I take issue with the number of them but I have too many. The prisoners and rioters are beginning to become a problem, my more callous advisers advise I just kill them but I always find violence is a precision instrument.

Your village can be expanded, I can round these unfortunates up and bring them there, unpleasantness aside these people will be given fabrics and Khrom standard Pickaxes.I know it wont be an issue for you to see to them, but I find myself caught between two aspects of myself. The side of loyalty, honour and duty and the other side is this madness we live everyday. Perhaps through strength and determination
this can be something better. I will send for both of my eastern lords to see to the transport and I have given the military their involvement.

I wait on your correspondence after this meeting is over.
Back to top Go down

Letter to King Kloinicus from Tzar Mayakoloivich I
Page 1 of 1