Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 2: FUNERAL FOR A MAD CLOWN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROCKBOXROCKA
Rokkarstan

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 2: FUNERAL FOR A MAD CLOWN! Empty
PostSubject: SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 2: FUNERAL FOR A MAD CLOWN!   SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 2: FUNERAL FOR A MAD CLOWN! I_icon_minitime19.06.23 22:43

Shortycus: Shortycus walked into the Rokkarian temple as the song came to a close. He approached the podium slowly. "Today....We say goodbye to a man. A great man. My father Kloinicus." Those in attendance suddenly stood and erupted with applause. This man was all they knew for many years. The audience silently returned to their seats. "His reign may be over....But it will never be forgotten." They all looked to their new king with wonder and awe. How would he do things? "My father told me in his dying moments, that he wanted me to take the land and do with it something good." He looks to his people with hope. "No more shall you dine on the bodies of the dead! No more shall you drink the blood of the dead! You will be given jobs, food, houses. Yes, I may be at the top of this empire. But you.....The people, are the backbone to it. You will be treated fairly. We have a lot of work to do. We will finish The Rokkarseum for my father. Make this land prosperous for everyone! Those who want to work and help with this vision will be given the proper treatment. But those who disobey? You will find that out....The hard way."

Chubbicus: "Long live Shortycus!" He cries as the audience erupts with applause once again.

Shortycus: He looks around at his people, smiling. A similar grin to that of Kloinicus was painted on his face. But this was a much happier and genuine grin. "Let's get to work!"
Back to top Go down

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 2: FUNERAL FOR A MAD CLOWN!
Page 1 of 1