Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 1: DON'T GET SHORT WITH ME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROCKBOXROCKA
Rokkarstan

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 1: DON'T GET SHORT WITH ME! Empty
PostSubject: SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 1: DON'T GET SHORT WITH ME!   SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 1: DON'T GET SHORT WITH ME! I_icon_minitime19.06.23 22:11

CHAPTER 1: Don't Get Short With Me!

Pogocus: Our tale begins at the passing of King Kloinicus. Pogocus opens the door for his grandson. Pulling him inside. "Come on in...Time is running out. Be strong. He wants to talk to you about something very important." He motions for him to go to the bed. Pogocus leaves the room.

Kloinicus: "Shorty.....Is that you?" He smiles. His youngest and favourite son Shortycus, is seen approaching his fathers bedside. Kloinicus was now at the end. He knew his time was up. This was no time for clowning around. He had sent for his son to tell him he would be taking the thrown.

Shortycus: "It's me father...." He replies, placing a hand gently on his.

Kloinicus: "There isn't much time. I'm dying son. In what could be my last moments with you, you need to know this. I've done things. Great things....But also terrible things. We have shaken this land to its core. That is why I want you to take over when I die." He looks to him, his bright red smile was the biggest it had ever been. It was killing him to smile.

Shortycus: "Me? But father, I'm not ready. Chubbicus is...." He was taken back by this gesture. He thought for sure Chubbicus would take his rightful place.

Kloinicus: He cut him off suddenly. "I can't go on forever....And I don't really want to try. So who can I trust to run Rokkarstan for me when I die? Do things their own way, not mine. I've done things my way for a long time. That's why you will change things for the better. I wouldn't want you to have the reputation I have. I want something better for you. You must take this land and turn it into something good....That's why I decided a long time ago that you would be the one to take over when my time was up." His breathing was rapidly increasing. "But....There is one thing you must do for me......" His hand grasps Shortycus's tightly.

Shortycus: "What is it father?" He was touched by this gracious opportunity. He was waiting on his every word. Whatever it was. It would be done.

Kloinicus: With his final breath, the words escaped his big red lips. "Finish.....The Rokkarseum......" The air finally escapes his lungs. He looked to the sky, a permanent grin planted on his face as he dies. And with that. King Kloinicus was no more.

Shortycus: "Father......" He shook his lifeless body. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" His head lowers as the death of his father settles in his mind.

TO BE CONTINUED........
Back to top Go down

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT! CHAPTER 1: DON'T GET SHORT WITH ME!
Page 1 of 1