Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Establishment Of The Great Khromkharr Forge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yermak Solok
Dual Monarchy (Khrom)
Yermak Solok

Establishment Of The Great Khromkharr Forge Empty
PostSubject: Establishment Of The Great Khromkharr Forge   Establishment Of The Great Khromkharr Forge I_icon_minitime14.08.22 23:35

During the past four weeks, details and reports have come from the southern borders that not only is there a huge mountainous valley but inside we have found lava, leading to the discovery of a great volcano. The volcano borders the southern most expanses of The Holy Tzardom, but word of this has reached all areas of Khrom.

Recently, talks of a great forge reached Bronemedved to a man called Igor, I think I am known throughout the Tzardom for my prowess forging with iron and wood. I was undoubtedly personally responsible for the great early tools of the Tzardom allowing for better movement and expansion throughout the tundra, so naturally I was joyous at the mention and immediately began to make plans to move thinking to establish a great foundry. So I went before the Tzar to convince him to help establish this forge. The Tzar seemed interested but was focused entirely on the Military matters of the invasion and how I may take away precious and needed resources. He allowed the investment, but with certain conditions. I have three sons now, all three will be working on this by my side. If I do it, I will essentially establish my family and make myself the authority to speak with, if you need weapons, tools, armour or for that matter, heat. A comfortable position withiin the tzardom.

The current regional capital of Khrom is known as Yuhznayakrepost, a northern most port town. The Tzar, currently living in Bronemedved, told me he has heard a suggestion that there should perhaps be a new seat of power within the Tzardom. The southern most position where the forge is, would be protected thanks to the defensive landscape but would prosper due to new forges and tools that would be used at least one hundred years into the future.
The volcano and area around it must be first carefully dug, to allow to build a series of supported channels to lead the molten liquid. Using a natural source of heat and burning at such overwhelming temperatures, smithing is exhausting but fruitful. Metals and ores once thought solid, melt, and become interwoven with others, mixing in this way allows for more complex, durable but expensive materials. It is imperative we invest everything we have into this, the Czar is wise but we should invest more. I believe this forge will be cementing our childrens fortune and future, but also mine.

IN BRASKIAN

За последние четыре недели с южных границ пришли подробности и сообщения о том, что там не только огромная горная долина, но и внутри мы нашли лаву, что привело к открытию великого вулкана. Вулкан граничит с самыми южными просторами Святого Царства, но молва об этом достигла всех областей Хрома.

Недавно слухи о великой кузнице дошли до Бронемедведя до человека по имени Игорь, думаю, я известен во всем Царстве своим умением ковать из железа и дерева. Я, несомненно, был лично ответственен за великие ранние инструменты Царства, позволяющие лучше перемещаться и расширяться по тундре, поэтому, естественно, я обрадовался этому упоминанию и немедленно начал строить планы по созданию большой литейной мастерской. Поэтому я пошел к царю, чтобы убедить его помочь основать эту кузницу. Царь казался заинтересованным, но был полностью сосредоточен на военных вопросах вторжения и на том, как я могу забрать драгоценные и необходимые ресурсы. Он разрешил инвестиции, но с определенными условиями. Сейчас у меня трое сыновей, все трое будут работать над этим рядом со мной. Если я это сделаю, то, по сути, создам свою семью и стану авторитетом, с которым можно поговорить, если вам понадобится оружие, инструменты, доспехи или, если уж на то пошло, тепло. Комфортное положение в царстве.

Нынешняя региональная столица Хрома известна как Южнаякрепость, самый северный портовый город. Царь, в настоящее время живущий в Бронемедведе, сказал мне, что слышал предложение о том, что, возможно, в Царстве должно быть новое место власти. Самая южная позиция, где находится кузница, будет защищена благодаря защитному ландшафту, но будет процветать благодаря новым кузням и инструментам, которые будут использоваться через восемьдесят лет.
Вулкан и местность вокруг него должны быть сначала тщательно выкопаны, чтобы можно было построить ряд поддерживаемых каналов для отвода расплавленной жидкости. Использование натурального
источник тепла и горения при таких экстремальных температурах, кузнечное дело утомительно, но плодотворно. Металлы и руды, которые когда-то считались твердыми, плавятся и переплетаются с другими, смешиваясь таким образом, можно получить более сложные, прочные, но дорогие материалы. Крайне важно, чтобы мы вложили в это все, что у нас есть, царь мудр, но мы должны вкладывать больше. Я верю, что эта кузница скрепит состояние и будущее наших детей, а также мое

Establishment Of The Great Khromkharr Forge 2022-010[/url]
Back to top Go down

Establishment Of The Great Khromkharr Forge
Page 1 of 1