Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacrifice and its Implications.

Go down 
2 posters

Do we sacrifice blood for the Blood Gods?
Yes
Sacrifice and its Implications. I_vote_lcap100%Sacrifice and its Implications. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Sacrifice and its Implications. I_vote_lcap0%Sacrifice and its Implications. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
K, formerly Kreighund
Master of Men (Women too)
Master of Men (Women too)
K, formerly Kreighund

Sacrifice and its Implications. Empty
PostSubject: Sacrifice and its Implications.   Sacrifice and its Implications. I_icon_minitime14.06.12 19:43

As my first born child was sacrificed to Lord Yuellas, I have wondered is sacrifice a valid means of praying or worship. Should it be allowed?
Back to top Go down
Sheikh Moctar
Ibesh Sultanate
Sheikh Moctar

Sacrifice and its Implications. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice and its Implications.   Sacrifice and its Implications. I_icon_minitime15.06.12 4:44

I believe to a national extent yes, and also give out my sympathies to your child...

Certain cultures of Terraineus have used sacrifice as a method to enhance their connection to their religious deities, Most notably the SkoRm Federation and more actively before their demise, the Ropden Flotilla. What a faction does for their Religion is their own right, as there are many unorthodox ways of worship for some. Examples are as followed:

- The Ropden Flotilla practised active sacrifice and cannibalism as a punishment for Apostasy.
- The Republic of Arvo burned their prisoners alive as a tribute to their Sun-God.
- The SkoRm Federation punishes traitors to their cause severely by feeding them to rabid animals of their Caste.

And many more still remain.
Back to top Go down

Sacrifice and its Implications.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moot Rock Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Bullshit-
Jump to: