View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zyro Yuellas
Consul
Consul

Location : Seated at the command chair of the CCS Khaki Diablo

PostSubject: A Whole New World   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:33 pm

:: A Whole New World -- Cystol ::

Terraineus was believed to be the entire world.

It is.

But only to those who call the insides of the cage a domain.

Beyond the impassable shelves, a vast universe developed with the coarse of time, oblivious of the fate of Aequus' children...

Use this thread as a timeline of all major happenings in Cystol. Vital news of everyone's developments will go here.

Last edited by Zyro on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zyro Yuellas
Consul
Consul

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 pm

The Royal Lighthouse
Eleven cycles has passed since the extinguishing of the Royal Lighthouse, yes yes. Today it gleams and shines and dances as it did in the time before. Gazing into visions of the past, it was like, but standing in the present I was. Faermucerulians are a proud people, we are. But on this morning, I feel even more. Joyous, perhaps. Foreman Darnell wishes my posting to be changed to Silvacomitatus. I am disappointed I shan't stare at the lighthouse for-ever, yes yes. I remind myself my duty as a Royal Knight of the Solarysi Guardianship and I remember everything. To-morrow at dawn, leave I will. To-day, I watch from the foot of The Old Lamp. To-day, I look at the Royal Lighthouse.

Thoughts mine.

Honourable Servant of Caeruleam
~Nae Tellurium

Last edited by Zyro on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zyro Yuellas
Consul
Consul

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:37 am

The Circle of the Novus

Remember the Trial of Novus, this one does. A pleasant experience it is not. In its core, the Trial of Novus is a test of adulthood that every child must complete, yes yes. Unfortunate it is, that most children do not succeed. When a child comes of age, their family brings them to the Circle of the Novus, but not before training that same child in every combat technique imaginable, every stance, every move. Until their bones broke and their hearts crushed. Their families would rather be doing the heart-crushing preferable to the other children in the arena. An arena is what it is, yes yes.
The Faer have always been a people of survivors. A reason that should change is not present. Who we are and how we arrived here is not something to forget. Not at all. But what we do not know is when the arena was made. The scholars think that it is another creation of the Old Ones. This one does not think that is of importance. This one thinks that its purpose far exceeds any aspect of the Circle. It simply is. And that is where our young prove themselves worthy of being called Faermucerullian.

~Royal Knight Nae Tellurium

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The very notion of an arena built within the cone of an active volcano frightens This one. The care takers of the Circle assures This one that the place is completely safe. With respect, the same care-takers must not be too skilled repairing cracks - the arena floor is simply riddled with them. Countless times per cycle, a child dies or a child lives, survives the brutal challenges of the Novus. That significantly reduces the amount of working hands Faermucerulia has to offer. This one has pleaded with countless blind officials, demanding that the trial becomes less lethal for the sake of more filled boots on our farms and construction assemblies. The other Foremen are, as usual, more focused on hearing the singing of clanging hammers over This one's cries, the Royal Knights displayed little interest, though they are not in a position to alter the status of This one's petition, rather they have This one informed that the Trial of Novus is "culling the weak so that the strong may flourish, and Faermucerulia is strong indeed". The acolytes at the Temple have a superiority complex and did not dare breathe a word in This one's presence. This one sent a letter to a good friend in Silvacomitatus, but his response was a subtle puzzle designed to appeal to my consciousness but justify the Circle of Novus' purpose. Alas, This one resigned from its quest and hugged its bed. Before this one could acquire a fine night of sleep, the ruckus outside served as a reminder of the buzz surrounding the Royal Lighthouse. There were rumours that it was haunted by a Black Silhouette. Invisible monsters that could only move in the darkness and prey on the suspecting and alert victim. Stories designed to frighten misbehaving children, but This one concludes that the Trial of Novus fills enough quotas in that department. Rather, the tales of Black Silhouettes were either an extremely well conjured and maintained hoax, or a threat all too real but far too insignificant... or under-reported case. The Guardianship left This one but one Knight and this one strives to avoid tilted chances. No, This one sent a Nae Tellurium to oversee the Silvacomitatus projects. There is at least one life saved.

~Forman Xiefene Darnell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   

Back to top Go down

A Whole New World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1