Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zyro Yuellas
Dual Monarchy (Vestria)
Zyro Yuellas

Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal Empty
PostSubject: Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal   Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal I_icon_minitime29.05.12 16:36

519th Lunar Cycle

I am highly disappointed with the caretaker's ability to manage the country in my absence. The incompetent fool has allowed a civil war to break out and cause horrific damage to infrastructure, including hundreds of thousands of sovereigns worth of damage in the agriculture sectors. Food grows scarce, furthering the poverty issue, here in Avalar. I have returned, with a surprisingly welcome response from both the people of Avalar and world leaders. The crowning ceremony was a success and I have assumed temporary full control of the Pedestal Council, to compensate for the alarming drop in stability of the nation. My schedule is forever demanding my attention and requests for audiences come at all hours of the day. Yesterday, I met with representatives from the Taell’as Water Treatment Bureau who claimed that current water treatment infrastructure was insufficient. After dealing with that insufferable lot, there was a global assembly, a meeting concerning the official change of currency from sugars and spice to gold nuggets. I am sceptical about this change, as my sources inform me that currency chits would be available some time in the coming weeks. This change has also caused a massive collapse in the stock market, once again causing the loss of hundreds of thousands of sovereigns. I am bombarded with torrents of issues and complications, and this is my first week on the throne.

~ Emperor Zyro Kevorus Yuellas
Royal Office of the Emperor

---

528th Lunar Cycle

The Confederacy’s fear of us has taken form in the unreal fortifications built around its island continent. The sheer amount of resources and time point to a certain answer; the Confederacy is expecting war. I begin to question the safety of Avalar, that if the Confederacy is so keen on war, a balance of power may tip against our favour and prompt an invasion of our lands. I am convinced that the Taell’as Hierarchy controls the world’s largest population, and with that, possibly the world’s largest army. Internal shenanigans have struck a tremendous toll on the Empire’s development and it takes the form of the Confederacy’s walls. We are currently, unofficially working closely with the Federation towards a mutual benefit. I trust their nation - one of their leaders is an old friend of mine. The Federation also boasts some of the brightest minds on the planet, their research is amazing. As emperor, I am beginning to solve problems faster than they are made; markets have stabilised, water management infrastructure is complete and Taersus’s port is constructing ships. So far, the Pedestal Council fully supports my authority and claim, the absence of the possibility that this will change soon brings a smile to my face and thoughts of suspicion, I am either performing well or they are completely intimidated by me. My focus of development has moved south, to Summer Forest. The architects here are more amused by stone and spherical shapes. Resource production is steady and everything is picking up pace. The time and resources wasted by the civil war leaves an ugly injury on my beautiful Avalar, but wounds heal and we will recover, emerge once again as the most prosperous nation on Terraineus.

Last edited by Zyro Yuellas on 31.05.12 21:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zyro Yuellas
Dual Monarchy (Vestria)
Zyro Yuellas

PostSubject: Re: Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal   Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal I_icon_minitime31.05.12 18:50

531 Lunar Cycles

This morning, I received a death-threat from Echelon; confirming my suspicions. I must be cautious – this letter was on my desk in my office. Echelon survived. Echelon is lurking somewhere in this city, somewhere in Avalar, somewhere on this planet. He/She/It/They proved to be a threat not only to the sons and daughters of Avalar, but the entire world; – proved by the coup attempt before the start of the civil war. The Palace Garrison patrols the streets at all units of the day and visitors to the palace have been restricted. The Inquisition and Templar have promised to keep their pointless grudges aside on a leash and are occupied with finding Echelon. Results are doubtful.
The establishment of two additional nations spreads the attention span and hopefully, we will be able build in secret. Management bureaus are being constructed, furthering administrative control in Avalar. Sea vessels are being constructed in the harbour of Taersus City and docks are being assembled across the nation. The agriculture district confirms the increase in funds and upgrades are happening across Autumn Plains and Summer Forest. Infrastructure upgrades will be enforced to support the growing population. Main focus is to expand and make upgrade to the structures of the cities of Avalar. My advisors are encouraging diplomatic relations with the new nations; however, progress cannot be halted. The rise of the empire begins now.

Back to top Go down
Zyro Yuellas
Dual Monarchy (Vestria)
Zyro Yuellas

PostSubject: Re: Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal   Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal I_icon_minitime31.07.12 18:16

Scaravanth. My investigations by far have yielded no results. The Blue Moon festival is not far away, yet I spend my time half-buried in tales and legends. But this, I know; both are inevitable. I cannot help but think that the end is closer than what is believed. Or that I have been gullible enough to believe illegitimate tales that foretell the coming of a terrible beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal   Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unedited transcripts of Emperor Zyro Yuellas' journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moot Rock Forum :: Lore and History :: Terraineus Archive-
Jump to: