Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eintondylmer - A Miraculous Curse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinalas
Fanhorim-Dûr
Rinalas

Eintondylmer - A Miraculous Curse Empty
PostSubject: Eintondylmer - A Miraculous Curse   Eintondylmer - A Miraculous Curse I_icon_minitime04.07.23 19:42

It's been about six turns now since we've started using eintondylmer in the Arena. As a result the fights have turned more violent. There is no need to avoid doing serious harm anymore when you can just take some eintondyl and be right as rain again. Some argue against it's use - it diminishes the survival instinct, makes us sloppy. Most are thrilled that we can go all out and not have to worry about killing our opponent except for the most dire of injuries. Makes the fights more interesting, they say. I used to be all for the use of eintondylmer. It is miraculous, after all. Why should we not use it?

Sometimes I relive those moments in dreams, of being stabbed or bleeding heavily in a way that should have killed me. I wake up in a sweat and I can feel each cut as if they were fresh once more, but my body is whole as the day i joined the fighters guild and my sheets free of blood. I flicker between feeling too much pain when I shouldn't be and none at all when I should be in agony. Kholber had their arm severed a couple of turns ago. They pressed the arm against him while he was given eintondyl. His arm stitched back to his body and looks good as new as we all stared in shock. He says it doesn't feel right like it used to, that the limb doesn't feel like his own. That most days it feels like you do when you wake up having laid on your arm all night, except that it can move freely.

Most don't understand, they see your body healed and expect you to get back up and go another round. "You're not injured, right? What's the problem?". I'm fighter's guild proud and not afraid of no challenge, but what this stuff is doing to us scares me.
Back to top Go down

Eintondylmer - A Miraculous Curse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moot Rock Forum :: Active :: Drugoyvia-
Jump to: