Moot Rock Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moot Rock Forum

Ten years of Terraineus

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tzars Forces Arrive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yermak Solok
Dual Monarchy (Khrom)
Yermak Solok

The Tzars Forces Arrive Empty
PostSubject: The Tzars Forces Arrive   The Tzars Forces Arrive I_icon_minitime19.08.22 3:59

The invasion of the Ibesh and its radicals have been ongoing for a short time, the front has been at a standstill thanks not only to the
forces of Rokkarstan but mainly from the tutoring and strategic input from Khrom advisers. The conflict has sparked a mild international stir but thanks to the Dual Monarchy, nothing in the south has been negative or criticises the war against the defenders.

Ibesh have landed and established a war camp littered with roads, siege equipment and placements for their forces. The Ibesh maintain
a constant naval superiority and have dedicated themselves quite extensively to this skirmish. Khrom advisers and military authorities have explained the situation to the higher ups on the Tzardom noting how if we continue this war we can use it as an experience to bring to later conflicts. The conflict will allow the Tzardom to truly test its military and its forces. The Ibesh have dedicated themselves to warring over this, sending we can only assume forces to attempt to drive their way to the Keep in Rokkarstan.

The briefing from Khrom advisers, military leaders and tacticians have come to the conclusion that a swift push, not only from Rokkarian forces but all soldiers on the front would be the next logical move. This plan will push them back from the contested zone and to send them to the other side of the river, their encampments hardly extend pass the river so it will be an essential strike. The upcoming strike does not rely on naval reinforcements from Vestria as they are yet to arrive but instead will rely solely on the domination via land. The plan includes a general push from soldiers and archers, but will be complimented not only by artillery and war machines but strikes from the Tzars Heavy Calvary. The heavy Calvary having only recently received upgrades, better equipment and a new doctrine involving hit-and-run tactics mixed with long ranged superiority. Once the high ground of the contested zone has been taken, Khrom forces will dig in and entrench themselves to counter any Ibesh offensives pushing them on land. The encampments also are out of reach of the Ibesh war ships, nullifying their advantage for now.

The Tzardoms forces having just set up their war camp and HQ have now began scouting for opportunities and weaknesses in the Ibesh line. Having also reinforced the front line the quality of life of all forces have been improved dramatically. When the Tzar first arrived to the front he was outraged and disgusted not only by the lack of organisation but the sheer squalor they fought in. The Tzar commented, "before the battlefield was revealed I could smell the front and i'm almost glad I could, as finding it was a challenge in of itself", referencing the lack of infrastructure on the front line. Once Tzar Mayakoloivich I and Major General Voletzkov arrived they immediately took control of all forces and any outcry was swiftly met with harsh punishments, now they plan the next move of the eastern front.

The South Rises.
Back to top Go down

The Tzars Forces Arrive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moot Rock Forum :: Active :: Drugoyvia-
Jump to: